That makes you laugh: Make-up tutorial - Stretched Mouth
Halloween is just around the corner and you want to put on a special look, but make-up is not your supreme discipline. Susi's 'stretched mouth' is the perfect introduction to scary makeup and anyone can do it easily. In 8 easy steps and about 20 to 30 minutes you can do this sensational oneHalloween face readjust.
1. First apply some foundation. For example, to create the undead look, you can prime your face completely pale-light
2. Now we determine the outlines of our extended mouth, e.g. with a contour pen.
3. Now the teeth follow. To do this, use white make-up to create two thick lines along the contour.
4. The individual tooth gaps are drawn with a fine dark pencil. A liquid eyeliner can also be used for this. Make sure the teeth get smaller towards the end.
5. Now decide on the shape of your scene and clearly trace the edges. In this example we have chosen a pointed variant.
6. Now the space between the tooth spaces is filled in black.
7. This is followed by the lips in a contrasting red. In order to be able to work precisely, we recommend a lip pencil or lip liner.
8. Finally, our lips are artificially lengthened. We use the lip liner again for this.
If you want to go one step further and achieve an exciting black light effect, you should use so-called glow-in-the-dark make-up:
You can of course find this and many other make-up sets inParty Panda Shop.
We thank Susi and her very muchBlog Chapters by S. for providing the content and images. Have a look at her!
Have fun applying make-up! And Happy Halloween!